Mincraft should i get it

and what it good for i see  alot of post  custm games but that you do in it make your game up

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can add me if you'd like. :3 I'm always looking for more people to play with. Also, my brother bought Castleminer Z before Minecraft, and I gotta say - Minecraft is so much better. I hated Castleminer Z.

I would suggest trying Castleminers z first. It has the same basic principles and is only one dollar (U.S). So if you end up not liking that game style, you dont lose much.

can i add some of guys if i get to have someone to play with

Yeah it's really good, you gotta have a lot of patience and creativity though. You start out with a default natural world, different environments are basically random, then you can reshape it and build however you like with no limits.

I definitely recommend it. It's a great game to play when you just want to sit back and relax. Tons of fun.

If you have an imagination and dont want to your time occupied yes, I bought it blindly not knowing what it was way back when on the PC, so when it came to X360 I bought it in a heartbeat and I do not regret it. I still fire it up just to add to my massive complex.

note i am no handy man so i can't make maps for crap