Mile high Vanguard - MP

This glitch keeps happening to me where... around wave 7 or so my vanguard can't decide whether she should be on the ground or one foot above where she is.... she just fluctuates between the two, and then it gets worse from there. It gets to the point where about wave ten-extraction I'm either stuck with an altitude of 5000 ft, or just start falling and falling and falling reminiscent of Bill and Teds Bogus journey.

-

I thought it was just me until I saw it happening to someone else... they just kept going up up and then away.

-

I hate having to leave that late in the game... I've already put that much time into it.

How prevalent is this issue? At least one out of ten games for me.

-

Another one I've come across to a lesser degree is when none of my powers work.. can only shoot... but nothing takes damage. Then you run out of ammo... but the box won't give it up. So you must quit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is lag, your connection to other players must not be strong. And if it happen frequently, then more likely its your connection.

If you have this problem, you need to start your own game as other players will play off your connection so your lag problem will be eliminated.

For SOME REASON, the game doesn't let randoms in the room when you first make it. Start a game by yourself, and quit, or just die or something, the game may be filled up before you even get to the lobby.

I noticed this happening EVERYTIME I started my own game. No one would EVER join unless I started a game and when back to the lobby, then the room would be full or close to it by the time I get back to the lobby.

By you hosting the game, lag should not be an issue for you.

Also, my advice to you, if your going to play the vanguard, you should ALWAYS be the host. you want as less connection lag as possible. If you play aggressively and you charge a lot, you want no input lag what so ever when you hit that charge button as even a split second in input lag when trying to charge someone before you die will be the death of you.

Good advice - thanks for the feedback.