Might and magic clash of heros loading issues

i got m&m clash through games with gold its taking way too long to load and some times even freezes before it l reaches main menu i have uninstalled it with all saved files included cleared the cash reset xbox and reinstalled what next i am addicted to it but it wont run properly it was working fine for two days after i got it 10/04/13  now this on 10/06/13 through 10/08/13

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi I know its frustrating given the long download but try deleting the game from your hard drive again and any non essential saves (if any) and download the game again

You could also try deleting any dlc as this has caused a couple of issues in the past, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running by viewing your purchase history.

Please note you may need to clear your cache three times.

Process as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the other issue i am having is my Xbox takes awhile to load main menu and also some times freezes at the Xbox logo i have deleted the cash a few times now its up to date but its not just clash of heroes i am having loading issues with its was just the one at the time i posted this form so far its taking almost 1 min to load the home page after leaving an app or game what could be causing that

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Gillion! This sounds like it might be a corrupt profile issue.

Let's try redownloading the profile to see if that yields any better results. To do that:

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there. =)

Sorry this didn't help.