Midnight Release!

Minecraft for Xbox 360, is this going to be released at Midnight or maybe noon tomorrow? Heard for a guy at gamestop say its midnight release but I'd like to hear it from more than just 1 source.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's not a full retail game. No midnight release unless they randomly update the servers at that time, which is highly unlikely. Just wait until tomorrow. Not like the servers are going to run out of copies.

Can always hope Microsoft will update their servers and set it live. If I had to take a guess if they actually did a midnight release it would be PST. Which would be around 3 A.M. or so Eastern Time. But they've rarely done it for arcade games so just check around and if it's not up just wait till around noon or so.

WANT... IT....        NAO!!!

Alrighty cool thanks, just wanted to make sure. I thought this game wasa total garbage at first, go around grabbing things to make stuff, why not grab some damn Lego's and go to town. Playing the PC version and theres no tutorial, had to visit Youtube and after learning about it, this game has more depth than I would have imagined. Can't wait!!

theres a cHANCE ITS GOING TO BE A MIDNIGHT my friend and i have been waiting for this for a while when i was at gamestop getting the microsoft points the guy said i could preorder it but i had to come back up and get it on wensday so i just got the points like who would come back up for a game that u could download because that gamestop is really far away so i didnt want to

[quote user="solar flare 00"]

theres a cHANCE ITS GOING TO BE A MIDNIGHT my friend and i have been waiting for this for a while when i was at gamestop getting the microsoft points the guy said i could preorder it but i had to come back up and get it on wensday so i just got the points like who would come back up for a game that u could download because that gamestop is really far away so i didnt want to

[/quote]

It was a bit rough reading that. Punctuation would help.

I highly doubt it'll be a midnight release for an arcade title. I can barely recall even two instances where arcade games were released on midnight. People, just calm down and understand that it will be out tomorrow. The marketplace won't run out of copies. It's updated...actually, you can find out by looking through other posts and threads.

Do you know how much it would be in australia cause ive heard that its 1600 msp?

Yes it's 1600 msp which is 19.99 plus tax in USD. If your in AUS I'm sure you can do the math.

hey i live in new zealand and it said that it comes out today the 9th of may. and i went on my xbox to purchase it but there was no option to buy it?!? so does this mean it just hasnt released yet?? please tell me!! thanks :)

Please read the other multiple threads regarding marketplace updates.