Midnight Release

Well off to the midnight release so I can be the first person in line YAY pc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

FiberOptics im going to do the same lol I was never leaving to go to the midnight realease I would of shot my self in the first hour. lol

I was really going to go but after reading that im not really sure now

[quote user="theREALdark1"]

He can't help it if he stays in an area that there are a ton of gamers and you may live in a one walmart (store) town. Some people live where there are other gamers you know heh.

[/quote]

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so I live in a heavy populated area. The lines at these go quick so getting there hours early will only save you minutes.

hoping best buy has some free stuff at the midnight release..

Have fun waitng for hours and hours to get the game a few mintues early. LOL

holy crap, thats a little early.

LOL, nothing better to do? I will show up at 11:35 PM and wait about 30 minutes while you will have wasted your whole day!

He can't help it if he stays in an area that there are a ton of gamers and you may live in a one walmart (store) town. Some people live where there are other gamers you know heh.

the people from Epic are going to be at the store but was not sure what time I should be there if I go to the midnight release. Still debating on if I should go or not since I have to work tomorrow and prolly wont get to play much tonight

Oh i can't wait, Competition and Prizes on my end! Full of curb stomping anticipation while we wait to take our own copy home.