Midnight release

Ok never been a midnight release guy but I am for sure going to this one......Anyone else?

Also who is taking the 25th off? I already told my office 3 months ago I will be sick that day lol..How I knew I would be sick  three months ago is still an office secret but I feel a fever right now.

Can't wait ! Maybe we can get a full room of Forum regs to kick this bad boy off.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have been 3x and every time there are so many people i just leave and pick it up the next day.

Yea I went for MW2, got home, plugged it in, played for an hour, then cried for an hour, then went to bed.  With a Battlefield game, its better to just wait til the next day and call in sick the Friday after its released, because those servers will not be operational day one.

I hate going to midnight releases. I get bored standing in line and I start wondering if I've ever played with any of the people in the line. Like, I look at people and think, "Yeah, he looks like someone who would rage-quit." or "I'm pretty sure that guy calls people *** all the time."  

I hate them too really its why I have only gone to one. Most guys in line are just not my ....how should I say style I guess to be nice. Heck the COD release I was at a fight actually broke out. One of the dumbest fights I have ever seen some douche comes rolling up in his car  pissed somebody cut in the line. Now he gets out of his car with Taylor Swift's u belong to me  blaring ....not exactly a tough moment. Then he proceeds to take his shirt off and throw down ....problem is that his shirt got stuck on his head and the guy who cut in line punched him and knocked him out cold. I looked and just asked myself why was I there and WTF have I done wrong in my life to be standing in that line  

I know what I ain't going lol

I'm going to the midnight release.  I already have the 25th off so I'm set. :)

I've gone a couple of times and will be there for this.  Show up at midnight, move through rest of line, cruise home, install, and hope servers are working!  Already taken time off during the week, nothing like getting paid to play Battlefield!

I have never been and never will. I have book the Friday and Monday off, I live in the UK so we don't get it till Thusday so I get a nice long weekend.

We get it Friday the 28th! Don' t see the point of midnight release bit sad realy.

There can be fun moments, though. There was a group of kids in front of us during the release for Black Ops who kept cracking jokes and making fun of this dude who was ahead of them. The guy was chain smoking like you wouldn't believe and his eyes were practically popping out of his head. The little kids were getting annoyed by the smoke (can't blame 'em) and they were like, "Ugh! That second hand is killing me!" and his friend says "It's not this hand *raises right hand* it's the second hand." For MW2 there was group of people who got all the way through the line and then got turned down because none of them were old enough to get the game.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I hate going to midnight releases. I get bored standing in line and I start wondering if I've ever played with any of the people in the line. Like, I look at people and think, "Yeah, he looks like someone who would rage-quit." or "I'm pretty sure that guy calls people *** all the time."  

[/quote]

lol... I almost do that all the time.