Midnight release anyone?

I'll most likely be heading to my local gamestop a town over unfortunately..I was going to pickup a regular copy as well and give it to my brother but keep the preorder weapons. Damn you exclusives!. Going to be a cold night in Georgia tonight.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know I am!!!!! Not sure if I will jump in multi-player with close friends 1st or  fin my ME2 runs.

I'm all over the midnight release.  This will be my third one.  Thank you very much, Halo 3 and Arkham City.  

I wish :(

School keeps blocking me from midnight releses. After school though though it's ON!

Adrian it was pretty insane at the gamestop I went to for the Halo3 midnight release. The line probably would have streched around the store twice and then some.

Wow.  And just think, Halo 3 was only for Xbox 360.  Imagine the lines with people that own either system.  

Its too bad ME isnt just a 360 exclusive anymore.

I got a midnight release at best buy..but I'm really sick so I don't think I'm goin..

That sucks man get well soon for ME3 lol. And I like bestbuy bet their customer service sucks.

i stayed up late last night to prepare for the 5-6 hours i'll be playing me3 tonight. i just hope i can stomach through the opening tutorial, having played the demo about a dozen times since saturday.

Everyone who have midnight releases... I hate you. Here in Australia, due to our archaic legislations with games (Still have no R18+ rating for games... No Syndicate here T.T) we can't have midnight releases here. So have to wait til Thursday til I can join the fight.

-

In a way... I suppose it's for the best. Still have to finish my current playthrough of Mass Effect 2 (Just have a few loyalty/recruitment missions left to do), before Thursday.