MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) Cc:

How do I stop Microsoft billing from sending out Carbon copies of my account history to other emails?
My primary account (GT) has had multiple email changes over the years I have used it online. Each time I changed it I always made sure to update my contact information on Microsoft billing and on Xbox.com but for some reason it still emails copies to past email accounts I no longer use. All I want is to have emails sent just to my primary email that I use to log-in Xbox LIVE. Their has to be some way to stop it from sending Cc's to seven other email accounts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can start by reading here,  http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/35135.aspx  .  There is no need in posting the same Q all over xbox.com

PhDPeddler, that did not answer anything at all.

I have the exact same issue, yet the Billing pages list only the one I currently have it set to.

Yet more necro-treading, this time a thread that is three months old.

-

I'd try contacting support, asking for the billing department, to see if they can help you out support.xbox.com/call-us.

I don't think they will ever fix this issue. I have changed my email on everything having to do with M$/Windows and I rarely get any emails from them on it. I don't even get Cc emails from them. I figure they are probably getting sent to the email that I do not have access to anymore.