Microsoft! We want Halo 2 servers back up for a greater gaming experience!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo 2 PC is your only option.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[/quote]

And you can also play halo 2 pc with your xbox 360 controller if you install it, so its pretty much the same thing.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]Halo 2 PC is your only option.[/quote]And it's an option totally worth it.

Since we're asking, can we have MechAssault back also?

Chromehouds please. Thanks.

Come one people. What mine and many other's main goal is to get Halo 2 servers back up on the 360 so we can play and talk to our friends! PC is just not the same. In fact, it is totally different. We won't be able to talk to our Xbox Live friends without a certain service, as Microsoft/Xbox provides. Let's try our best to get Halo 2 back in gear. Clean and oil up the gears that are grinding Halo 2 to pieces, or just wait for "Halo 2 : Anniversary" or whatever...

They should bring the old forums back up while we're at it requesting things that Microsoft is adamantly opposed to doing.

Yeah. I am new to the Forums as I have never had ANY complaints before. Come on Microsoft, please put up some servers to satisfy people. You can already see in the course of three hours I have gotten a few comments. Remember everybody, if we want to get Halo 2 online on Xbox 360, you MUST refer your friends to this page please!

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[/quote]

And you can also play halo 2 pc with your xbox 360 controller if you install it, so its pretty much the same thing.

[/quote]

You can still do the super bounce thing?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I heard Halo2 on pc is garbage, apparently it was horribly optimized even for high end pc's.