Microsoft! We Want Halo 2 Online Again!

Yes it is a sad time. but halo 2 if it came up it will be the best year of my life! so microsoft plese... Bring Online Multiplayer Back1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Then they would have to bring all Xbox original servers back up....

They want you to buy a remake when they get around to it.

You want it. Not "we"

I have superior versions of Halo to play.

Id be SO happy! I STILL reminisce about the good days on Halo 2!

To bad for you then guys! They will say "it's also available on PC go GET IT on PC!~"  NUFF SAID

I can think of plenty of other games I would like to play though that are not available on the PC. Enjoy your adds and apps in place of real gaming features. Funny how backwards compatibility was so important when Sony was doing it but not for the gamers.

I'm a huge Halo fan and absolutely LOVED Halo 2's multiplayer, but it's time to move on. I'm quite content with Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and eventually Halo 4.

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

I'm a huge Halo fan and absolutely LOVED Halo 2's multiplayer, but it's time to move on. I'm quite content with Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and eventually Halo 4.

[/quote]

I couldnt imagine if Movies and Music were like this. Just because a game is older, it is not any less of a game. It just sucks that so many people have that MTV pop mentality. One should not move on from legendary. I mean should I have not listened to Pink Floyds "The Wall" tonight because so many albums have since released and so many years have gone by? Was it time to move on from such a classic?

And I never really even liked Halo 2. But I know so many other people did and that should still matter.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

[/quote]

I couldnt imagine if Movies and Music were like this. Just because a game is older, it is not any less of a game. It just sucks that so many people have that MTV pop mentality. One should not move on from legendary. I mean should I have not listened to Pink Floyds "The Wall" tonight because so many albums have since released and so many years have gone by? Was it time to move on from such a classic?

And I never really even liked Halo 2. But I know so many other people did and that should still matter.

[/quote]I never said it was any less of a game, but there isn't anything we can do about it now. They aren't going to bring it back and that sucks. They might remake it like they did with Halo: CE, but it probably wouldn't play exactly like it did.