Microsoft want stand for any guns on the avatar marketplace.

Hey, you know, I really don't care if you don't want guns in the avatar marketplace. Honestly, I will probably never buy one.

-

I knew Microsoft can't be trusted to pull down their pants before they ***, but really, this is ridiculous. Make up your damn minds. You state "no weapons can be allowed on the avatar marketplace", then you remove the Gears of War Lancer. Then you try to sneak in the 'needler toy' as a non-weapon. Now you blatantly added guns to the marketplace.

-

You're starting to look like an @@@ Microsoft.

-

"Toy Gun Fu's" animation actually is pretty cool. Making them orange and green is a turn off though, and somehow it now means they're not guns.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Those are okay because they put the word "toy" in the title, made them very colorful, and they shoot little red candies for all the children to eat... >.>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed!  When's the last time you saw a TOY Sniper Rifle on the shelves at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target.  Then they have to emphasize it by showing us that it shoots foam balls.  It feels really blatant like MS want to rub this in your face.  Nobody's forced to buy Avatar Gear but don't say we cant have the Lancer then throw a bunch of Kindergarten guns at us.  The majority of Xbox users are Adults that aren't offended or worried about having guns on the Marketplace.

Bottom line: If there are users on Xbox that might me too young to see guns on their avatars, then they shouldn't be on Marketplace or gaming period without Adult supervision.  Let the parents regulate what there kids can and cant see.  Like Mature rated demos, if your parental settings are set, let the adults see all content and restrict the kiddies, plain and simple!

Alright, so I lied. The minigun's animation looks to much like Heavy's to pass it up. But thats beside the point; Microsoft might just be using this a a ploy to "buy it now!".

What do you expect its America, someone probably threatened to sue them.

Lightsabers aren't weapons!

People are still hung up about guns on avatars? Time to move on folks...

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Lightsabers aren't weapons!

[/quote]An elegant weapon, for a more civilised age. - Obi-Wan Kenobi.

So the Jedi considered them to be weapons.

Fictional weapons they are but weapons none the less. 

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Hey, you know, I really don't care if you don't want guns in the avatar marketplace. Honestly, I will probably never buy one.

-

I knew Microsoft can't be trusted to pull down their pants before they ***, but really, this is ridiculous. Make up your damn minds. You state "no weapons can be allowed on the avatar marketplace", then you remove the Gears of War Lancer. Then you try to sneak in the 'needler toy' as a non-weapon. Now you blatantly added guns to the marketplace.

-

You're starting to look like an @@@ Microsoft.

-

"Toy Gun Fu's" animation actually is pretty cool. Making them orange and green is a turn off though, and somehow it now means they're not guns.

[/quote]The Gun Fu thing is taken from the movie equilibrium.

As for new weapons don't forget the Omniblade award from ME 3. But I guess that was made before the Lancers got removed. 

"An elegant weapon, for a more civilised age. - Obi-Wan Kenobi.

So the Jedi considered them to be weapons".

I'd say it's more that they recognised its potential to act as a weapon. It's also a tool and a learning experience, as well as a focusing object.

IN ANY CASE, however :P I think Isaac is right here. Why on Earth have they got these when they previously removed all guns? The Needler didn't look like a gun, so that's OK. These look like NOTHING BUT GUNS, so that's OK... and we have some wicked double standards going on....

I think it's stupid. Just drop everything onto the Marketplace already and be done with it.

Yep I want a Dr Strangelove Atomic Bomb that My Avatar can ride down it's explosion like Slim Pickens "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"