Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I downloaded this game off the windows store, and on the first level I get about half way and the playing area is invisible. Do I need to reinstall it, or is this a bug? I'm on Windows 10.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 4, 2018 Views 95 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I noticed the same problem after upgrading to Win 10 from Win 8.1.  I contacted Xbox Chat Support, and then sent them an email with a screen save showing the problem, as they didn't understand what I was talking about.

I have the same problem after upgrading to Win 10.

I also have the same problem after upgrading to Windows 10.

I have this same problem on windows 10. Noticed it when I first started playing. Kinda annoying when you can't see where the exit is.  -_-

I have this problem on Windows 8.1.

I also have that problem. I have windows 10 and it's rather annoying that it only happens on windows 8 and 10.

Ditto ...  funny - is there any one monitoring this thread ??  Would BE GREAT to get an update ... or acknowledgement.....    Here is a longer thread on windows 10 site:  answers.microsoft.com/.../7630f7d9-671e-40b3-8d3f-363250d69fc8

No comments at all from Microsoft about this problem with treasure hunt. I was on level 112 when I updated to Windows 10. Part way in, everything is invisible. Complain on facebook, but no response. Happens not only on treasure hunt but on Microsoft Minesweeper's treasure hunt.

I have same problem after upgrading to Windows 10.  Can't see exits. Makes it impossible to play.

>>Can't see exits. Makes it impossible to play.

I can't see the exit either, but I found a way to safely search for it.

1. Make sure you have a map left when you want to exit.

2. Position your miner on a safe spot in the last column, and eventually (if needed) on  a safe spot in the next one or even two columns, and get the map of that area.

3. Once you have remembered the spaces which are free of micro light spots, remove the map by clicking OUTSIDE

of it anywhere in the visible grid.

4. Then click on those free spots and you should eventually find the exit.

You may have to repeat looking for free spots if you eliminate dirt spots while searching.

N.B. You may occasionally have to blast off some of the last column to either have access  to the first blind column or have a path to potentially blank spots. Sometimes the only blank spots may be in the third or fourth blind column and you may have to risk clicking on those if you have at least two hearts left.