Microsoft Stole Money From Me!

Hello. About a year ago,I bought Sonic Unleashed on demand.I got rid of it for a new game because there wasn't enough space on my xbox.I got a new flash drive and I want to RE-download the game but when I went to go RE-download it,it said"Purchase for $19.99"emphasis on "RE". This isn't fair.I bought the game and I have proof too.I want my game back.AND it never gave me a refund either.This shows that Microsoft stole money from me.I want my game back now.Please fix this.Thank You. I edited the picture for security reasons.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Contact support via phone and explain the situation to them. They'll be able to figure out why you're unable to re-download the game and will be better able to help resolve the issue.

It happened to me once before when they had the Fable 2 episode packs on the marketplace.

Also, are you trying to re-download it from the marketplace or from your previous purchases page in your account settings?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to "accounts" on the right of your dash,then download history & you will be able to re download the game from there without having to pay again as long as your using the same account that purchased to game in the first place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.