Microsoft+ Sony team up?

Just finished reading an interesting article, although probably unlikely it could be interesting to see both companies make a unified console.

http://kotaku.com/5821752/why-sony-and-microsoft-teaming-up-on-their-next-console-makes-a-lot-of-sense

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Came here to post the exact same thing lol.. My 2 cents on the matter: option A, Micosoft and Sony team up to counter a consolerelease by either google or Apple. Option B, it has something to do with Windows 8 which has been said to incorporate playing consolediscs on your PC.

that is going to be good to see what happens

It will never happen!   Both companies make profit competing against each other.

So unlikely, but if it did happen, the gamers would be greatly rewarded.

looking forward to seeing the next bit of leaked info, but i'd be surprised if we hear anything official before the next big show. is that tgs or is there something else sooner? when is tgs?

anyway, as awesomely amazing as a sony-microsoft console would be, i'd bet it's something like blu-rays more common/the new standard on all 2012 computers or something, i don't know, the thought of the ps360 is inhibiting my creative juices.

This old news ms released a statement saying there was nothing to it and was just domain squatting and that Sony was a valuable partner. But there has to be something to it I'd think since Sony is copy and trademarked, I hope it's a super console.

Would never support such a console. Competition is what got us where we are today.

Wont happen tbh, but if it did...it would be something of beauty

"Probably unlikely"???  About as likely as Ford and Chevy merging.

Microsoft bought that domain so that no-one else could, in an attempt to stop these rumours.

Remember what EA did with modernwarfare3.com?