Microsoft solitaire collection on windows10

"After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft Solitaire Collection says it's found new save data and starts downloading it from the cloud-- but it seems to never stop. After letting it sit for a long time, I gave up and closed the window. The next day, same thing, so after a few days of this I just gave up on it.

After a few days I finally got the notice that Windows 10 was ready for my desktop, so I upgraded. Microsoft Solitaire Collection worked on it, so I figured it must have gotten fixed. Except today I'm trying to play it on my laptop and it's doing the "loading cloud data" **** again, so I guess it's working on my desktop but not on my laptop. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still says "importing save game data from cloud" and never seems to finish.

Is there some way to fix this, or do I just have to resign myself that I'll never get to play it ever again on my laptop? How come all of the other games can import save game data from the cloud on my laptop but Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't?"

From Mickael

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Same problem here! After updating to Windows 10 I have played solitaire. Since yesterday its 'downloading from the cloud". Great, no more solitaire :(

From Marjorie

HELP----where is my Solitaire game?????????   Ruth Malone

Has any solution been discovered to this problem ?