Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 won't let me play

Starting a few days ago, when I launch the Solitaire Collection app it will show the initial credits/titles, and then when I get to the main screen it won't let me do anything. The game is completely nonresponsive, and over my gamer picture a ring of dots constantly spins and there's a globe with a red x on it.

I tried resetting the store cache multiple times, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice so far. All that's done is rest the Star Club to show 0 stars earned (I had 600 before it was uninstalled) and my bronze medal for challenges no longer shows up.

My Windows Update doesn't show any updates waiting to be installed. The only thing that's changed recently was that I had bought a month of Premium in early August and it might have expired by now, but if that was the problem I have no way to fix it - the game won't respond enough to buy another month. Can anyone help?

[View:http://i.imgur.com/TXvgIZm.png:550:0]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I am having the same problem. same endless circles of dots and no way to sign in although I had signed in previously. It simply stopped working. I WANT MY FREECELL!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.