- Windows 8.1. version 6.3.
- Hewlett Packard Pavilion
- Different kinds of problems since I updated to Windows 8.1....
- Microsoft Mahjong and Minesweeper had some difficulties, but much less than Solitaire and not anymore.
- In the icon on my starting page it doesn't say "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" but "App", and when I click it I get message that the application cannot open and that there is more information about the application in Microsoft Store. However, there is no information regarding this problem in the store...
- I tried to uninstall the application, but the starting page doesn't allow the option "unistall" (like in ALL other applications) and I also couldn't find this application (not under "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" or "App") on the Applications page. I have installed all updates from my computer, I've restarted my computer a couple of times and nothing helps.
I hope you can help, I had just started enjoying the new feature that came with the updating to 8.1., but I'm not enjoying the problems that came with it. ;)