Microsoft Points

Hola, varias veces en esta semana e intentado comprar 2000 Microsoft Points, pero nunca lo e logrado ya que siempre que lo intento me dice que no se puede realizar la compra según xbox por problemas no de Xbox sino más de la tarjeta y pues no sé porque siempre me dice eso y ya van dos oportunidades que me pasa eso y no sé si sea urgente los puntos pero es para el VIP De GOW Judgment entonces no se cuando lo quitarán..

Ayuda.

Gracias.

Translation:

Hello, several times this week and tried to buy 2000 Microsoft Points, but never the e accomplished because I try it always tells me that can not be the purchase according to xbox not Xbox but more card problems and I don't know why it always tells me that and it will two opportunities that that happens to me and I do not know if urgent points but is for the VIP of GOW Judgment then not is when it will be removed...

Aid.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Gnasher! Can you let us know if there is a specific error message or code that goes along with this? Also, please ensure that all your information on https://commerce.microsoft.com is current and correct (name, address, region, etc.) and that it matches the information on your payment method. Let us know if that's all set, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.