Microsoft Points - Purchasing Online. PAYPAL wanted!

Hello all, 

I have wanted to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation: Pack 2 add-on for awhile now, but also forget to go to GAME or any other retail gaming store to purchase the actual pack, so instead. Thus I deemed to go onto the web, wanting to buy it from www.xbox.com/ unfortunately, I am sceptic to put in my Credit Card details what with PlayStations3 hackers, and despite my confidence and the epicness of xbox360 and Microsoft, I am still wary of hackers. BEcause of this I didn't want to put in my Credit Card details, thus. I decided that PayPal would be a safer option, but atlas, I was thwarted, there is no option pay on the Website or via XboxLive to pay with PayPal, this is a common use of purchasing online and is generally safer and more secure. I hope that Microsoft and Xbox360 will see to adding this feature for future use. :)

-Thanks,

A Veteran Gamer,

EnjoyDeathLite

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
[quote user="EnjoyDeathLite"]

Hello all, 

I have wanted to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation: Pack 2 add-on for awhile now, but also forget to go to GAME or any other retail gaming store to purchase the actual pack, so instead. Thus I deemed to go onto the web, wanting to buy it from www.xbox.com/ unfortunately, I am sceptic to put in my Credit Card details what with PlayStations3 hackers, and despite my confidence and the epicness of xbox360 and Microsoft, I am still wary of hackers. BEcause of this I didn't want to put in my Credit Card details, thus. I decided that PayPal would be a safer option, but atlas, I was thwarted, there is no option pay on the Website or via XboxLive to pay with PayPal, this is a common use of purchasing online and is generally safer and more secure. I hope that Microsoft and Xbox360 will see to adding this feature for future use. :)

-Thanks,

A Veteran Gamer,

EnjoyDeathLite

[/quote] I'm sure i read somewhere that the option to use Pay-Pal as a payment option is to be implemented.

I am very wary of my online security, and i had my credit card linked to my account, i only removed it because i was spending far too much on content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's coming in the next console update.  Not sure you'll be able to do it from here though.   Another route you could take though is set up a temporary card number through paypal and pay that way.  It would only have the amount you wanted to put on there and works just like a credit card.  Nothing more then what you allow can be taken out of it.  Not sure how to do it anymore, but that's what I used to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Paypal payment option has been available for a while now.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Sorry this didn't help.