Microsoft Points gone.

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to but it, but I had recently gotten 1,600 MS Points for my Xbox Live account on Christmas and activated it, but didn't really get around to spending them. So, yesterday, February 2nd, 2012, I decided to buy a Dead Space outfit for my avatar. As I attempted to buy it, a message popped up, telling me "Your Microsoft Points balance is too low to complete this transaction. Please add more points to your account.", and that I had no Microsoft Points what-so-ever.

I went to "Microsoft Billing and Account Management" on my computer, and saw that on January 14th, 2012, someone spent all of my Microsoft Points on "Premium Gold Pack"s, "Premium Gold Jumbo"s, and "Gold Packs".

I guess this may be proof, but I don't know.

I also noticed that I had somehow earned two FIFA 12 achievements, even though I had never played them game. 

They apparently spent more Microsoft Points than I remember having. I think I had around 1680, and yet they spent 3040, which is more than I remember having.

Extra Photos

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 84 Applies to:

Contact Xbox support by phone , it's unlikely you'll be able to get anything done about this on this forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just want t say that I have the same problem I got 2 FIFA 12 achievements out of nowhere for 15 gamerscore and 2200 MS points are gone probably happened within the last month but just noticed my points are gone tonight when i tried to buy a map pack.

My download history is showing stuff that I did infact buy but dunno how these points just magically disappeared I bought them with a credit card so they cant expire. Gonna call support tomorrow hope this is resolved or i'll be furious!

Sorry this didn't help.

Definitely call support and open an unauthorized access ticket.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem too, my 2800 Microsoft points had been spent on game add ons  and 35g suddenly appeared under "FIFA 12". Hopefully support can help....

Sorry this didn't help.

Advice remains the same ie what Onyx said.

Sorry this didn't help.

This EXACT same thing happened to me on the exact date yours did. I literally just logged into XBL and was browsing through my achievements when I saw FIFA 12 was played on Jan 14, and all of my MS points just vanished. I'm really pissed about this right now.

Sorry this didn't help.

again, nothing can be done in the forum call support, get an unauthorized access investigation started when done you will get your points back.

Sorry this didn't help.