Microsoft Points Disappeared?

So I went on to the marketplace today to download I Am Alive, I had specifically bought the points a little while ago to try out Gotham Coty Impostors and a few other games that were just released. But when I went to buy the game, I only had 20 Microsoft Points. I decided to look around online and went to the Xbox website and it was saying my account was suspended. After getting the code to come back on here I went to the billing section and transaction history. I do one month Xbox live and it was up on the 14th, and this is what it is showing. What does this mean? Current points balance: 20 Date Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance 4/14/2012 SILVER UPGRADE -- Game Consumable -40 20 4/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 60 4/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 300 4/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 540 4/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 780 4/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 1,020 Beginning points balance: 1,260 I did not approve these purchases and have no idea what any of them are. How can I get my points back?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings, pooOBKp. Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. If you are seeing odd transactions for your account on https://billing.microsoft.com I would recommend getting in touch with phone support as soon as possible to start an Unauthorized Access investigation. They should be able to help assist you from here. You may also want to check out this page to help protect the security of your account: http://xbox.com/security. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just an update, I do not own FIFA '12 but it is in my games achievement list but two games down under fable 3 and Trials HD which are the last two games I've played yesterday before I noticed my points were missing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.