microsoft mahjong

When I am down to my last 2 tiles I press them and they just jump a little way and the screen freezes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it is still the same. Any help would be welcome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which mode is this? Also are you running this full-screen or split screen?

What do you mean by mode. It dose not matter which tiles I use or what level I am on, hard or easy  the out come is always the same. Full screen

I meant are you doing the challenges or classic, but I can tell by the way you responded. I will bring this back to my team and keep you posted!  We should be pushing out an update to the app soon as well.

Are you running the game on PC or on a tablet? Win 8 or 8.1?  Thanks!

On a PC an all in one Sony Win 8 have tried to install 8.1 but seems to take for ever whether that has any bearing on the problem? I wait with baited breath. Thanks

Hrm, it's interesting that you haven't been able to get 8.1 to install but the game should run fine on 8. What happens when you try to install 8.1? Does it just hang?

It seems to' hang' as you put it  at compatibility  checking 62% days ago it was 58% sony vaio is only 2 or 3 weeks old.

The game did work for awhile. The only way to get a fresh game is to uninstall and reinstall because once I have played a game and it freezes on the last 2 tiles it will not load a new game just the same one with 2 tiles.

Left the computer on all day and it never moved of 62% compatibility checking.

Since this seems to be a fairly unique issue, I'm going to see if one of my colleagues can take a more in-depth look into this. Hang tight! =)

I'm hangin' hope to here something soon as I am missing my playtime

I'm still hangin' what is happening it is nearly a week and I would like to play the game. thanks