Microsoft Jackpot Good Intel Acievement and Vip Achievement

I am having problems with Microsoft Jackpot.

The good intel achievement will not pop even tho i have seen all 4 villains in the wild spins on numerous times.

I am also having problems that i have been reset to zero and had my coins taken away a couple times along with the message about not being able to sync to the cloud. So I am unable to get the VIP achievement either.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hey there, scubatom140! Sorry to see you are experiencing any issues, however this thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't lose any achievements but my level was reset from 30 to 1. Now all I can do is start over playing for 20cents to advance levels again. I have a game score of 70% still on xbox app and it's all for nothing. I am so sick all these problems that some have dealt with since the first windows came out back in the 90's

I just bought a new xbox 1 and had a 360 since they came out. With all this windows 10 hoopla I fell for the bait and bought the gold pass for xbox 1. Half the time that crap doesn't work. So sorry the end of that for me too.

and don't reply with one of those "sorry to hear your having problems" msgs from some puppet mouthpiece that all they do is treat you like an idiot with did you try this did you try that BS too.

You can stick all this mirosoft garbage where the sun don't shine

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.