Microsoft... is that what you call Customer Support???

First of all, i know that the situation is not easy for you... bugs all around, pissed user and tons of work to do...

BUT to leave us alone without any information or showing that you care is the worst you can do from my point of view :(

Only think i expect to get support, when im posting in a support forum... so let me have a look when you guys posted the last time in the biggest topics... hmmm never, or its ages ago... so it would be great to talk to us and be honest... no one cares when you dont have answers to all the issues (and thats a lot)... but tell us what the steps are...

all of us invest a lot *** of money in you and the games, and all we want is having a voice here...

thx4that and maybe i find buddies who agree to my point of view... i feel lost here...

cheerz Balu

Owner of the XBox one and several Games

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Balu,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with customer support. If you are just wanting to provide feedback on your experience you would need to recreate this thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums. If you would like us to assist in troubleshooting your issue or provide some information, please let us know the details of your problem and what steps you have taken to try and fix the issue. Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to have a open discussion why we dont get feedback here in several forums to several issues Mate... nothing more or less. :)

There a couple of threads were we waiting on some kind of feedback to all the problems we have... and its not me only... it more ppl, that why i dont send feedback... im pretty sure you know whats going wrong at the moment :)

but thx for answering

Sorry this didn't help.

And by the way... i explained here in several forums very detailled my issues... same as other user... so there is no need for me to collect all my posts from a "support" forum and send it to somewere else ;)

plz take care of the user here, or dont call it support forum mate

Sorry this didn't help.