Microsoft is not child friendly

Microsoft is not child friendly. Have you ever been to a Microsoft convention ? If so you might be aware that children , even accompanied by a parent and well behaved , were forced to eather go into a secluded daycare room or leave the property , & since its microsoft policy the police working security enforce it. I find that insulting since gaming products are among microsofts highest selling, which inadvertently makes children one one of Microsofts most faithful customers. Lets talk about Xbox live briefly . Xbox live is harmful to children for the following reasons : Xbox live is full of inappropriate user generated content such as harmful ,sexual ,or insulting gamertags, phrases in bios, images like the emblems in COD BO2, as well as adults using profanity in game chat , and people cheating by using glitches or ilegal hacking. Hacking has become popular on xbox live and is believed to be ok and cool by young people . There are YouTube videos & websites dedicated to teaching hacking . Xbox live enforcement have earned a reputation for being more likely to suspend someone for filing complaints than they are for one of the code of conduct violations mentioned above . They call it complaint abuse. You would think they would suspend the persons ability to file complaints but they actually suspend the persons entire account .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can assure you people don't think modding is cool, and videos/websites dedicated to it are as old as the internet. As for the chat issues, these are still human beings will not restrict their language based off of others despite it being inappropriate. There is a mute function for that reason, although in a rated M game, there will still be that language in single player. If you believe your child is mature enough to play games like this, mute-able language and crudely depicted breasts won't negatively affect them.

Even though you think these things are ok they're all violations of Xbox lives code of conduct policy. Xbox live enforcement staff are paid to enforce the code of conduct policy, Im not . But theyre not doing a good job or the violations wouldn't be so rampant on Xbox live. As a result the good samaritan files complaints for these violations; and Xbox live enforcement staff have earned a reputation for suspending the good samaritans entire account for complaint abuse . This protects the bad gamer . Since you want to challenge me on my own thread lets take a look at your profile; Xbox 360 has been out approx 10 years ; the avg gamer earns a gamerscore of approx 1,000 per year ; but lets pretend that youre twice as good as the avg gamer & you earn 2,000 per year ; it would take you approx 17.5 years to earn your gamerscore. Xbox 360 hasn't been out long enough for that . I would direct enforcement staff to check your profile for modified or hacked stats and possibly more violations.  We're not dealing with prodegies we're dealing with hackers . I've seen gamerscores around 200,000 ! I also saw gamers who  modded or hacked $1,000,000 into their GTA5 account. For an example of someone hacking on Xbox live watch the following video on YouTube for free: COD ghosts Dumbest hacker ever exposed,Cheater Trolling.

And SonicRainboom24 if you cant control your language & behavior online then dont get online .

And dont think you're going to troll or hack me SonicRainboom24  bc I actually have $ & I traded in my Xbox for a PS4.

all social media does the same thing

Vanishing ufo1 - there are MANY gamers who get well over 3 or 4 thousand gamerscore in just a month.  Depending on the games you play you could legitimately get about 5k in a long weekend if you had all weekend to play.

Please don't accuse others of what you assume to be true and unfortunately I think the problems you're complaining about exist just about everywhere and really have nothing to do with Xbox.  However, MS does go to great lengths to remove this type of behavior but some of it also falls into the developers hands as they are the ones who make and control how the game works.

Gamerscore is a reward given for achievements ; usually when you play a game for the first time theres 1,sometimes 2 achievements that come fairly quickly & easily,afterwards however theyre rare & harder to obtain; so someone who plays every new game that comes out can increase their gamerscire faster,but not fast enough to get a gamerscore of 50,000 for example. Also people who play single player campaigns can increase their gamerscore more quickly than those who mostly play multiplayer,but most people on xbox live signed up & pay for the online service to play multiplayer,not singleplayer. I would say that more than 50% of the gamerscores on xbox live are under 5,000. So you tell me 1 game where the avg gamer can earn a score of 5,000 in 1 weekend.

But why would someone hack or mod their gamerscore you wonder? A lot comes with gaining acheivements besides a bigger number,things are unlocked & become available ,like guns,vehicles,avatar related things,&more. So logically speaking a gamerscore might be the first thing a hacker would modify. Logical thinking & a knowlege of basic math are all that are needed to see what Im saying.

If youre a hacker & youre challanging me its to be expected,but if you arent a hacker then were on the same team here,we both run the risk of being victims of a cyber crime,cyber crimes being the crumes most out of cintrol right now. & its not just your money thats at risk,its your & your families safety,as hackers can access your home address through internet service records,so this is very serious.

Expect hackers on PSN as well, since the PSN servers are more weak than Xbox Live servers, expect PSN to be hacked just as bad as Xbox Live, then you might regret buying a PS4 (which I did due to horrible community & no good exclusives) and either switch over to PC or just quit gaming altogether.

One more thing, how many people took back their Xbox Ones for a PS4, will I be expecting to see a lot of used Xbox Ones in store, is the Xbox One that bad, does Microsoft needs to call off the Xbox One & replace it with a better console?