Microsoft is a thief

Well yeah let me purchased a new game let's see what they have ahh cool Battlefield 3 purchased the game add one and I didn't even noticed it was a game add, yeah yeah ok is my fault for not looking. however Microsoft takes my $20.00 for adding points but they don't give refunds for it , this is like F YOU MR Customer, the $20 are ours now , bye bye thanks for shopping.

TOTALLY UNFAIR

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

n/a

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is no refunds for points

Sorry this didn't help.

There are no refunds you should have looked before you bought the content. Secondly,it says in the description of the content that you cant get refunds.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since when did it become MS's fault for your lack of reading? It tells everyone in the product description and in the XBL Terms of Service that there are no refunds for this item. In the future I would pay more attention to what you are doing before you purchase anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i bought ms points from xbox, now i have my visa blocked since microsoft took an additional €2.46 to the €29.07 for the points. The bank isn't gonna unblock my visa untill someone tells them what that money was used for >.> they said  that xbox took €0.82c (under the name ms billings) for three times in a row after they took the payment of €29.07. If thats normal next time i wish that the billing will add up to the sum and i receive an email saying that an additional €2.46 were added to the €29.07 i agreed to. Now i cant buy anything and i have to wait a long time in the bank queues if i need to withdraw money, totally unfair. Thank you microsoft, you managed to **** me off  adding up to the fact that my account cant be maltese for some awkward reasons.

Sorry this didn't help.