Microsoft! I accidentally purchase XBLA game....

Yesterday 13/08/2011 i downloaded  the new Fruit Ninja Demo for my xbox. my little sister start the game and even before she start playing a message come up and ask if i want to purchase the full game. my sister don't know to read english yet and she accidentally agree to the purchase. This game spend 800 Microsoft Points that i didn't want to spent. I really don't want this game and i want to get a refund, of curse i delete the full game i don't need that game. i just want my 800 MS Points back.

I think that yours mistake because you ask at the start of the demo if i want to puechase the full game, the demo should ask me if i want to purchase the full game just in the End! or at least at the middle of the game.

Pleas understand me and give me back my MS Points.

Thanks. Multy Gamer 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It clearly says on the description that you are not eligible for any refunds on the marketplace.

However you might want to try your luck and phone Xbox Support and see if they can help you, although I doubt they will refund you.

In the future you might want to enable the pass code feature on your account, or even make an offline profile for your sister to play on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok. Thanks for your answer.

You right but although that's don't need to be so easy to purchase somthing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Really? You are going to blame MS for this one? You clearly stated your sister does not know how to read English, but she proceeded anyway. Seems like your sister is to blame for this one, but then again you are responsible for your account at all times.

It is clearly stated in the description of every Marketplace purchase that there are no refunds. Just because you (or your sister) chose to ignore that is irelevant.

If you are going to allow other people to use your console then you should consider creating them their own account to prevent this from happening on your account.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't blame MS i just notice the that is too easy to purchase.

I just don't want to get stuck with a game i did'nt want from the first place.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Multy Gamer"]

I don't blame MS i just notice the that is too easy to purchase.

I just don't want to get stuck with a game i did'nt want from the first place.

[/quote]

So it wasn't you who said the following in your original post?

"I think that yours mistake because you ask at the start of the demo if i want to puechase the full game, the demo should ask me if i want to purchase the full game just in the End! or at least at the middle of the game."

Sorry this didn't help.

So what's your point, ok i'm blame Microsoft because they offer me the full game before i even saw the demo that's why!

I bought a game that don't even worth the 10$ for me! that's isn't fair, why i needed a full game that you slice fruit in it? I think the demo is really enough for this one!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can't be honest with us about what you did or did not say how can we take your word that it was indeed an accident? Either way you own the game now. Might as well enjoy it.

In the XBL Terms of Service and in the product description it states that there are no refunds for anything on the Marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont even expect refound from Macrostole and it isnt even about how it is done  just admit that it is'nt moral to ask the gamer IN THE DEMO if he want to purchase the game before he even start playing.

They shouldnt even offer us to buy the game, if i want to buy it i know exectly where. The only reason they suggest the full game is because they expect people to excedently press yes.  When u start playing the demo the last thing u will expect is an offer to buy the full game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually it is not Microsoft's fault. It is the developer's fault because that's how they programed the demo. Some demos will ask you at the end, some won't, it depends on the developers.

Sorry this didn't help.