Microsoft doesn't give a d*mn about anything! Here's why...

Hi, my name's Dogu and I'm from Istanbul. You might not know this but Xbox 360 was officially released in Turkey about a year ago, yes only A YEAR ago! It took a decade for Microsoft to release the 360 here and I knew that it would at least take 5,6 years for Xbox One to be released in Turkey so I asked a friend of mine to get me the console and 2 exclusive games while he was in the states and bring it to Istanbul. So he did. Unfortunately the cases of the games were heavily damaged so I looked up ebay.com and ebay.uk see if I can find some official replacement cases. after a little research I was simply convinced that it was literally impossible to find any because Microsoft doesn't put cases on the market, right? Plus I couldn't find anyone who'd sell their game cases (why would they do that anyway!) I really case about my stuff I love keeping my games clean and I thought maybe I can ask for only 2 cases from Microsoft! I mean why not! It shouldn't be a big deal. The only thing I need is 2 replacement cases after all I bought their console even though they don't sell it in my country! I tried to express myself on the chat support twice but like I was talking to a chatbot or something they kept saying "we don't sell cases" I told them that I understood them but I also asked for an e-mail address of sales department or something so I could ask them if they can provide me only 2 cases. they told me that there's no e-mail address for the sales department (!) and collapsed the conversation! I was trying to explain something and they just closed the chat! and then I found an e-mail address and told them what I need, I waited for 3 days for a response and finally got one saying: " From my understanding you are located in Istanbul and we don't give supports in Turkish, please try Microsoft Turkey." which doesn't make any sense at all since I wrote them in ENGLISH!

I'm going to sum up here. I love xbox, I bought the first one, the 360 and the xbox one and I always supported Xbox and Microsoft but for once, I asked to be supported about a really really simple thing: 2 replacement game cases and I can't even reach anyone about this, I can't get any support and I feel like nobody gives a d*mn about me and my issue here. Microsoft lost me for 2 replacement cases. And the problem here is not the cases, their attitude.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you can buy generic cases all over and simply change the sleeves i am not going to try to be rude by any means but microsoft has issues needing more priority than cases. now with that being said your right on the costermer being a 100% priority but cases are most likely the least of the problems right now

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't want to buy generic cases that's the point. And it doesn't make any difference if I have issues with the console itself or with the cases or I don't know with my gold membership, they MUST help me or at least give me a proper answer. I'm so mad because I'm not asking for a new console or anything but if they can't help people with case replacements how should I expect them to help people with bigger problems.

I'm not happy with xbox and microsoft anymore. I'll sell my xbox and get a ps4 only because this. really. because I believe a company should have a good relation with its customers no matter what. I'm a fan but still a customer, a not very happy one. Thank you for your answer by the way. It's both funny and sad that Microsoft just lost a "customer" for 2 replacement cases : )

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't understand why you are angry.

1.  You could have bought a PAL xbox 360 from eBay UK and got it sent to Turkey years ago.

2.  I have found hundreds of official xbox 360 shells on eBay and other sites for sale.

Why do you insist buying from Microsoft?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for not reading my post CH3LSEABOI

1- I explained why I'm angry. I said it's not about the cases anymore it's how they treat their customers! They don't care about your problems

2- I'm not looking for 360 cases. I'm looking for xbox one cases... You didn't really read my post did you?

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand your frustration, however it maybe a little misdirected. Often when you call support with questions that maybe over the head of the person you are talking to, they will give you any generic answer in order to appease you or end the conversation. The dilemma of the console not being on sale in your country does add an extra layer of difficulty to your issue, but still doesn't excuse the technician who blew you off, essentially. One possible option is to keep after M$ and contact multiple reps until you get the answer you want, or better still ask for a manager. It is a simple request, a replacement case. I just checked ebay, and right now no one is selling empty cases, otherwise, I would have suggested that route. Not ideal, I know but viable none the less. I feel for your situation, I hope it improves and I hope you can still enjoy your new console.

Sorry this didn't help.