Microsoft Currency between regions

I really believe there should be a way to exchange the currency between regions. The reason why I am saying this is because; I have a friend from canada that gave me 504 currency from his canada region. My region is USA. I changed my region to Canada so I could maybe use it. I need a Canada credit card in order to use the currency. There should be a way that microsoft is able to exchange the currency for something that is equal value. Because at this point I have waited a month to try and use the currency that was given to me and I can't even use it. There really needs to be a fix for it. If someone could help me make this exchange it would be really helpful. I don't want to have my friend waste money and me not be able to use it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry I ment to say 50 not 504

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

first there is no official way to gift currency as it tends to lead to fraud and breaking the TOU

if you exchange a code everything is on you

seeing as currency and ms points were always region locked why wouldn't you have told your "friend" the region of your account

no ms is not in the business of currency exchange no gaming company is

you are trying to use the system in a way it isn't meant to be used

"gifting" isn't really allowed as you are not supposed to use your account for commercial services not to mention migrating an account to an region you don't actually live in will only cause problems like region locks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.