microsoft billing but not giving

hi my name is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION] and i've had numerous problem's with microsoft's billing , even having to go as far as caceling my debit card as microsoft wouldent stop billing me all that was back 2007 - 2009 now i wanted to play cod online so i've made a new email new account and im using a disposable debit card ("visa gift card") now i;'ve billed the2  dollar's for 2 month's of gold (i even have it on the transaction history) yet no [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] gold , not [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] happy. will you please give the [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] number to call to fix this with out a [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] hour call.
thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

1-Please refrain from using that type of language here. It will not help your situation any further.

2-On your console either test your connection or recover your profile. 

When you purchase something/make changes to your account via the website it could take up to 24 hours to reflect on the console, but if you do one of the above it speeds it up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1.  microsoft stealing from me over the year's not to mention all the grief i've been to trying to get service from them ,i think the self star'd out word's are fully justified.

2. i dont want to recover my profile i have paid i got it on my disosbal visa with a reference number for the transaction. your advice isnt relavent to my question.

purchased through xboxlive dash on the 360.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok two things if the 2 dollars was 1dollar transactions that is validation transactions

If you check billing.microsoft.com does it show the purchase ?

If not then it didn't pass validation

You must register billing info matching your region

And enable online transactions and reoccurring charges

Also you can call support and they will work with you to work out billing issues

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="JadedPanther94"]

1.  microsoft stealing from me over the year's not to mention all the grief i've been to trying to get service from them ,i think the self star'd out word's are fully justified.

2. i dont want to recover my profile i have paid i got it on my disosbal visa with a reference number for the transaction. your advice isnt relavent to my question.

purchased through xboxlive dash on the 360.

[/quote]

1-How have they been stealing from you over the years? Don't just make an accussation with nothing to back it up.

2-The self starred out words are not allowed within the forums, profane language, in full or starred out is against the Code of Conduct.

3-If you have paid for the subscription and did the process via the website then the quickest way for that change to reflect on your console is to either test connection or recover your profile. Otherwise if you do not want to do that you just need to wait until it does reflect on the console, which could take up to 24 hours. 

4-Wether you want to think it or not my recommendations are spot on for this type of issue. If there is another issue at play here then you need to tell us about it so we can help you. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Panther! I'm terribly sorry for the frustration here. I have briefly checked your account and see no purchase history for the GT you are posting from. Is this the tag you are referring to? If you are having issues on a different GT, please post back here from that tag and I can further look in to your issue.

One thing to check on, do you still see the $2 deal on the Dashboard? This would be an indication that you did not successfully purchase it. Also, we don't officially support prepaid debit cards. While they may work, some have issues because they do not support online or recurring payments. You'd have to check with the provider for more information on that.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

*** (bloody sourcing) . so no help, im sending it all to the onbudsman. because this *** is just wrong.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, JadedPanther. It seems like you are still having difficulty. We still definitely want to help you with this issue. Mister Gwyther asked a few questions in the post above. If you can offer your responses that would help us continue to troubleshoot. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah i went and got a ps3, this was the last straw. i will only be keeping xbox around for halo 4. also it's free to play unlike xbox where you pay to play on user hosted sever's......

Sorry this didn't help.