Microsoft Account BAN Help(URGENT)

Reference Number - 1239167398

Hello, earlier today i had purchased the new Call of Duty Ghosts, from my local gamestop. I brought it home and had played it for a while then out of no where i get a random invitation. I don't remember the gamer-tag but i know he was one of my recent players or something like that. I had joined and thought it was a regular match, but then i had realized that i was leveling up oddly fast. This was a problem and it had never happened to me before! I had then gotten another kill becuase i did not know at the time i was in a hacked game, and when i backed out i as rank 60. Depriving me from all the fun i could have experienced over my upcoming spring break! i had sent out to report tickets at the rockstar support website and stated all of my problems, immediately after it happened. I had later returned to my console after a couple hours of celebrating the holidays to then see that i am banned until 4/1/2014. Please help i did not mean for any of this to happen im just trying to play my new game please HELP!

Sincerely,

Thug BatMan

P.S - Barbie from the TECH Support had asked me to use a different account i owned to report this problem because i cannot access the Xbox Live forums with a banned account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

You can post about your suspension in this forum forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx Be advised that suspensions are not overturned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.