Michael Meyers & The Predator in game?

So I heard this rumor that the Predator is going to show up in next DLC, and Michael Meyers was in the last one. 

Let me get this right: Michael Meyers showed up and started killing people, or was he just an Easter egg gimmick? Would love to know before I think about getting excited.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, whoever completed a field order became Michael Myers. It was only on the map Fog tho. I didn't hear about Predator in the next DLC, but that'd be cool if it was true.

Got to play MM last night for first time, was fun runnin around axing people to death with little they can do to stop you.

I just love the music playing in the back ground when someone is  Michael Myers...

The music is amazing when Michael comes out to play. The ambiance on that map is possibly one of the most amazing in any mp map ever in the history of mp maps cod past and present. Also imo beats out many other mp games.

We have DOME coming next week with the new DLC that might be the best map will see   :D

Rehashed maps blow and show laziness IMO.

It's all good who ever play MW3 knows what I am talking about DOME was the best map in MW3 nuff said lMO.

Dome was thoroughly overrated and not the best map in MW3 at all.

Any map with spawns like that is just stupid.

Even with a nice speaker system, a pair of headphones really picks up 10x more detail sounds of FOG and others.

Nifty. Would consider renting it if it wasn't a DLC only thing. Thanks for the info!