Mi Xbox 360 se congela con Gears of War 3 (My Xbox 360 freezes with Gears of War 3)

Antes jugaba Gears 3 sin estar conectado a Xbox Live y funcionaba perfecto (salvo por el error de congelamiento al jugar pantalla dividida), pero recientemente me conecté de nuevo a Live y ahora que introduzco el disco no carga, es decir que la pantalla se queda en negro ¡y ni siquiera sale el logo de Epig Games!

Se queda así hasta que saco el juego, y pues no me ha pasado con ningún otro título. Por favor alguien dígame si le ha pasado lo mismo o ayúdenme a solucionar mi problema D:

Y no solo pasa con mi consola, le he intentado jugar en casas de amigos y sucede lo mismo.

Translation:
Before playing Gears 3 without being connected to Xbox Live and it worked perfect (except for the mistake of freezing playing split screen), but recently I connected back to Live and now I enter the disc does not load, is to say that the screen stays black and not even get the logo Epig Games!

It remains this way until I can get the game, and as it has not happened with any other title. Please someone tell me if it has happened the same or help me solve my problem D:

And not only happens with my console, him I tried to play at friends houses and the same.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Tal vez el CD está en otro formato y, o la consola no lo cargará. Trate de ver dónde se from.This es todo lo que puedo decir por ahora.

Translation:
Perhaps the CD is in another format, and or the console will not load it. Try to see where you from.This is all what I can say for now. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Friki! I understand that your Gears of War 3 disc will not load properly. Are you saying that this only happens when you are connected to LIVE, or does this happen at all times? Have you tried replacing the disc, or borrowing a copy? Also, try your disc in other consoles to see if it works there. Let me know what you find out, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.