MGS HD Collection Midnight Launch

Technically, there is no midnight release for the MGS HD Collection. However, since you are able to pick up other games at the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 midnight launch, which is also tonight, it is the unofficial midnight release for the MGS HD Collection.

Just for lulz, I'm going to wait in line acting all excited for MW3 until I get to the counter and pick up my MGS HD Collection. When people ask me "why?", I'll say, "Didn't you hear? Modern Warfare 3 sucks." XD

Also, in case you haven't heard, the MGS HD Collection includes BOTH the Substance and Subsistence versions of MGS2 and MGS3. Unfortunately, Subsistence doesn't include Metal Gear Online. However, it DOES include the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Snake's Revenge.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Been waiting for this to arrive.  Way more excited about this then MW2.

[quote user="Con X Factor"]

Been waiting for this to arrive.  Way more excited about this then MW2.

[/quote] You mean MW3, chief.

I plan to pick up this MGS collection at some point. It is one of my favorite series.

I ordered mine from Amazon. I don't think Amazon does midnight launches. :P

[quote user="Con X Factor"] Been waiting for this to arrive.  Way more excited about this then MW3. [/quote]Fixed, same here.

Better make sure your store will have MGS HD at midnight. Some games don't come in till the morning of their launch. Don't want to waste your time going just to come out empty handed.

Unfortunately the MGS HD Collection isnt out till February next year here in the UK :(

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Better make sure your store will have MGS HD at midnight. Some games don't come in till the morning of their launch. Don't want to waste your time going just to come out empty handed.

[/quote]

Didn't read my post, did you?

*sigh*