Metro = Fun?

About 5 min's ago had an extremely fun match on Op Metro with randoms (they were team players. :D). 1100 ticket game.

Got revived about as many times as I revived others. People using Support used their ammo (...bout time) and we had little to no recons! :D

-

It was usually a grab and take on B (occasionally they took A, we got it back pretty fast most of the time) , until we got to 400 tickets and they got to 300, we kept A, B, and C for most of it, they took A towards the end, took it back just as fast, back to ***Spawn Trapping*** (Didn't get many kills there, best for Support players wit dem bi-pods).

Very fun match IMO. Missed MVP by 500 points. -.-

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/42498339/2/232510949/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's METRO in a nutshell, it's either spawn trapping or a bloody full out war for the middle objective. I've only enjoyed one match 2+ hour match of METRO, I had a blast with the suppression ribbons.

I've enjoyed 2, this one and another where I just sprayed my PKP down the hallway and went 60-10. Bout' 5 sup ribbons.

-

EDIT: Oh and your sig is a little off innit? I thought the quote was "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see". That's advice from year 3 right there. O_o

[quote user="Zehq"]

I've enjoyed 2, this one and another where I just sprayed my PKP down the hallway and went 60-10. Bout' 5 sup ribbons.

[/quote]

The M60 is a monster with hallway suppression and deployed long range suppression, I haven't touched a M60 since BC2 and I'll never be apart from the weapon again.

EDIT: My siggy is off? Hm....I found it rummaging through a quote site.

I hadn't unlocked it, so I could only use the PKP, but now Mr. Rambo's weapon is my favourite.

PKP's pretty popular these days with certain maps, I always can count on being shot in the back by one. Especially with METRO, to me at-least, there's one around every corner.

i never get revived on metro, not sure how you got so lucky.

I really dont care much for that map. But if I play it, I am a medic and heal people all the time.

I was Medic and it was a hectic game, I revived only if I knew I could. No point running out in the middle of nowhere to revive, just to get 2 more kills for the enemy.

Right thats why I usually chill behind people or inside of the rooms. If the person goes down in front of me I heal them. If they are across the map, its usually not worth it.  Plus reviving someone out in the open will usually get both of us killed.

I stay away from long hallways, I flanked most of the game and reaped the benefits.