Metro 2033

Since it's on sale for $10 I am somewhat interested in getting it.  Thing is I have no idea if it's worth it or not since it's single player.

=====

Also will this sale still be going on the same time as the sale that starts on the 18th?  Trying to see what Games On Demand games go on sale to spend my $20 in MS points on and don't want to spend them hastely.  Everytime I find a good game to spend points on the same game either goes on sale or something I really wanted goes on sale everytime so this time I am trying to find out any info I can.  Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think the sale ends after the weekend

-

the game is ( or was at least) free on PC within the last week, if your pc can run it just get it there

-

I haven't played the game so no opinion on it, it never looked good to me but I don't like horror which this gives off that kinda vibe. but it's cheaper then an arcade game right now

It's okay. I really like it because it's atmospheric. It's a pretty long shooter in an interesting world. For $10 I would get it. Just don't spend any bullets on stealth items. It's broken 90 of the time.

Definitely worth it. Great game!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

How about for free?

www.facebook.com/MetroVideoGame

Like the page to get a game key, type that into Steam. I'm not sure when this giveaway expires but it looks like it's still going.

I thought it was an ok game. Glad I got it the last time it was on sale.

I thought the campaign was great, I would call it a more linear Fallout with better graphics and geared towards more the shooting aspect, but it has a great story, good weapon design/sound and the controls are smooth.

It's a surprisingly good game with graphics, that in some sections, rival the stuff you see in COD.

If you have nothing else to play you could do much worse.

Az

Like I said before, it is a great game. The only thing I didn't really like was the hit detection was a little off.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Amazing game. Bit Linear but pulls it off really well. Worth it man.

Absolutely loved Metro 2033, one of the BEST Xbox 360 games I've played. The hit detection is a bit off but everything else is amazing.