Metro 2033 Question

I havent gotten to play alot of this game but so far up until chapter 3 or 4 ive really enjoyed it.

But now the game has seemed to turned into a stealth fest o.O which i suck horribly at lol. Im at Chapter 4 now i believe where you sneak onto the military train and fall off near the end, and i dont understand how this is supposed to work. I can see a damn thing trying to hide in the dark from all of the guards, not only that but you have to worry about holes in the bridge you can barely see >.> plus the only way I can see to go is cinstantly guarded my 3 or four guards in the light wtf? This is just starting to get ridiciulous.

If you get seen like 20 of them will come after you at once, and if you've played this game before you know that enemies freaking eat bullets and you die pretty fast lol. so alerting them just isnt an option o.O

Anyways is the entire rest of the game going to be like this? Having to sneak around in the shadows the entire time? Just my opinion but in FPS survival horrors i dont believe you should have to do alot of hiding. Plus I dont have the patience for it ha the guards literally take forever to freaking move!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Give this a try

http://guides.ign.com/guides/39148/page_26.html

I couldn't make it through that area stealthily either. I had to go commando, but in a different way than I normally do.

[quote user="BigChiefDanny"]

Give this a try

http://guides.ign.com/guides/39148/page_26.html

[/quote]

I'll give this a look, I was actually just about to look for a guide haha.

Thankies :)

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I couldn't make it through that area stealthily either. I had to go commando, but in a different way than I normally do.

[/quote]

lmfao!

Yea imma have to try that most likely. Have to find a good place to camp out and just let them come to me. If they catch you out in the open your screwed though.

Brilliant game though. tough in places due to dodgy AI. great story and world. can't wait for a sequel. grossly underrated.

I made it through that entire section, stealth and happy to say its the only stealth section in the game, loved that gamed played it throguh well in excess of 5 times

hey everybosdy  pop up to say happy groundhog day

What is this I don't even.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Just my opinion but in FPS survival horrors i dont believe you should have to do alot of hiding. Plus I dont have the patience for it ha the guards literally take forever to freaking move!

[/quote]I know is just your opinion but sneak fit in some survival games not in all but in some situations is better hide, do an stealth attack or escape without being spotted than fight against a bunch of enemies that are strong with low ammo. The last happened a lot with me in the beginning of Singularity. In Metro i found that headshots are your friends if you don't want to waste your poor  weak bullets.

There is an airgun inside of the subway train before you take on the enemies. The pnuematic weapons are great for taking out enemies. Before they changed the forums, I wrote a really really great guide for this part, and a part later where you gotta sneak through the frontlines without detection. And  they deleted it.

Another tip. Download the DLC. Its very fun, and the element of no HUD what-so-ever is very immersive. That, and you can pick up a DLC weapon in chapter 2 which you can hawk off for like 400 dollars or more(even on hardcore with half cash).

Enjoy your game!