Metal Gear Solid V for $25!

Just putting it out there, mega bargain this week until next tuesday. MGS V Ground Zeroes is $25 delivered.

Here's a link.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Stil wouldn't pay that much for it.

Really? I love it so far. The side missions and replayability make it worth it for me.

A $4 savings is anything BUT a mega bargain. It's worth maybe $15 and that is about it.

Still overpriced by about $20 dollars. People who support this "game" (and I use the term game veeeeeeeeeery loosely) ought to be ashamed of themselves. Supporting this "bad idea" is just giving other developers the notion of "hey, lets release a demo of our upcoming release, and charge $40 for it. These monkeys are dumb enough to buy it". This possible trend needs to be extinguished ASAP before it becomes the norm.

Allow me to elaborate on my last post as it came across as kinda douchey. I love video games. I have for a long time. I think you all share the same passion, or why else would you be a member of a video game forum. As a gamer, I'm tired of what the industry is becoming. Case in point: Mark Rubin, head of Infinity Ward, was asked on numerous occasions prior to Call Of Duty Ghosts "will their be dedicated servers?" and "is quickscoping being removed?" To both of those questions he answered with a resounding "YES!!!!!" Six months later and no dedicated servers on ANY console and quickscoping is as rampant as it ever was. My point? He lied to the faces of his fanbase because he knew that's what they wanted to hear. Got his money and ran. That's what this industry has become in a nutshell. A giant cash grab by clowns in suits that have probably never played a video game in their lives. It needs to be handed back to the nerds and the geeks who actually have a passion for the medium. That way we get a multitude of games that are a reflection of that passion. Rather than $30 demos, empty lies, and on-disk content locked behind pay walls.

What!  ^^^   Almost like a politician or a corporate big wig.....    (shakes head)....

-

The fact that some gamers (NOT MYSELF) are so involved into the hobby is a bit frightening.....  if quick scoping is such a big deal, maybe getting a job and a grasp on priorities/reality should be a focus to. At the end of the day WHO CARES!   They are video games.... nothing more then entertainment.

Well someone has selective reading.

Well it's $50 here in Australia, so that's half price. Hence why i saw it as a bargain. If it is $30 overseas, then yeah, it's not a big bargain.

I still think it's a great game and is FUN, which is why I play video games.

What!  ^^^   Almost like a politician or a corporate big wig.....    (shakes head)....

-

The fact that some gamers (NOT MYSELF) are so involved into the hobby is a bit frightening.....  if quick scoping is such a big deal, maybe getting a job and a grasp on priorities/reality should be a focus to. At the end of the day WHO CARES!   They are video games.... nothing more then entertainment.

Says the guy who has an Xbox. Is looking forward to an Xbox One. And is a level 7 on a video game forum. Since when did having an opinion or being passionate about something equal no life and/or having a lack of a grasp on reality? You're also good at taking things out of context, and like a child, you appear to only hear what you wanna hear. Or in this case.....read what you wanna read. Did I touch a nerve? I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were so delicate. It's called a forum. People ask questions. People give answers/opinions. Perhaps you should look it up. You might learn something.

It's 3 hr's long, it should be $3. The game was a pure cash grab, to make quick money off the name.

Basically if you buy this "game" your giving shareholders free money, buy a hobo a beer instead it would make their day.