Metal Gear Solid thread

we used to have a Forum...sadface. but since we don't have one anymore, i'll post this here until it's back online... is anyone excited about that new MGS collection?

they're reskinning those games for HD, adding in achievements, and porting them over.

finally, you can play MGS2, 3, and a PSP game, without needing sony console support...

Anyone got any ideas why they aren't including MG1&2 and MGS1: speculate here?

anyone got any ideas why MGS4 couldn't be ported to 360 in the form of a downloadable, episodic based game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't wait for the games we are getting. MGS4 I could see with a new console that supports a bigger disc format but I wouldn't expect it on the 360.

I'm sure its because this is just the beginning of Konamic's Catalog to eventually be brought here.

yes im excited

I'm still giving hope for MGS4 to come out on the 360 one day...

This may be sad but I'm excited about the achievements.

I already own these except for peace walker and have played them countless times. I hope the achievements bring a new challenge. Playing the whole game w/o being spotted, find all the frogs, etc etc. As much as fun it would be to play them in greater detail, I'm pretty much beating a dead horse. Like I said, achievements will hopefully bring new challenges.

I'm also curious as to how the mini game in MGS3 with the monkeys from Ape Escape is going to be handled.

Metal gear solid 2 came out for Xbox  .If you haven't played MGS 1 MGS2 and MGS3 by now then your no fan

Oh look its the "I'm more of a fan than you are".

I don't think that is the point of this thread. Many people may be new to MGS, no need to be little them.

lol and i thought MGS was just a movie?? how quick people change...

Looks like Sony removing the Ps2 BC has benefited everyone ..

No.

Stupid collection is pointless when the game that started it all isn't a part of it.