Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is no longer available?

Hey there, first of all I apologyze for my English, is not my native lenguage. I was planning to buy metal gear solid Peace Walker from the market place the last saturday (september 1st) but i noticed that it was no longer available. What happened? It would be available again anytime soon? I'm from México but checking Other markets it seems that this Game in particular was pulled off all stores. I hope someone has an answer, I really was looking for that Game in particular. Thank you all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There has been no official word on the issue, but lots of people were having issues downloading the game. More than likely, the game was removed to fix the issue and should be added again at some point.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Stuntmank. Just jumping in here to let you know that we are looking into this presently. I don't have any updates at the moment. Hang in there!

Sorry this didn't help.

A lot of people have been having problems with downloading this game. I'm sure it's just a glitch or a mistake. Just hold onto your microsoft points until they put the game back on their.

Sorry this didn't help.