Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Achievements/Trophies Revealed

So the article says that the pic from Kojima's Twitter just shows just the PS3 Trophy pics... but it's obvious that the 360 version will have achievements too--probably the same ones. And from what it looks like, each game will more than likely have a full 1000 (G).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Take my money, Kojima. Just take it.

Is this collection the first 3 games? I havent heard anything about this collection till now.

Id want to play part3 as thatsthe only one i have never played

It's part 2, 3, and Peace Walker, which I'm more than willing to pay top dollar for.

The only bad part about this collection is that it is coming on November 8th, the same day as MW3, a week after LOTR, and days before Skyrim. Packed schedule, so I might wait on it

Isn't a HD remake of the Splinter Cell collection coming out in September too? Perhaps it's 2012.

I just noticed I think it's the first 2 Splinter Cells games in HD on PSN.  Is that coming to 360?

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

Take my money, Kojima. Just take it.

[/quote]

Hey, me first bub!

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I just noticed I think it's the first 2 Splinter Cells games in HD on PSN.  Is that coming to 360?

[/quote]Yeah, I just can't remember what I looked up on google.

I hope they go the route of The Orange Box and have over 50 achievements from the start. TOB's 99 gave more reason to play everything and go back. It also made sense since the game had 3 games and 2 expansions in it.

It is currently confirmed that the HD collection has (for those who don't know):

• Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2) (not 100% sure, could be re-released Substance version, I HOPE)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2) (re-released version with additional features including the follow:)

• Meat Gear (MSX)
  • Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX)

We don't get Metal Gear Solid 1 (only the Japanese version) but we get Peace Walker (they don't).

Shame I really wanted to the original and the GameCube Twin Snakes version. Couldn't care less about the PSP game.