Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Digital Price Issue

I want to know how Microsoft can justify charging me and consumers 34.99 Euros for the digital download of Ground Zeroes on Xbox One when it's the exact same price for retail?The digital version of Ground Zeroes is listed as 29.99 Dollars but when I convert that amount to Euros it works out at 22 euros, so why am I being charged 35 euros (13 euros more)for a digital version on the Xbox marketplace? I see no justification for this as basic conversion rates support me, it seems like a rip off and I'd like clarification on it from Xbox support or an official channel.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Digital prices are set by publishers of games not Microsoft. Unless its a Microsoft published title.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for answering, but what I'm saying is it's listed as 29.99 dollars, which equates to roughly 22 euros. How is a 34.99 pricing even acceptable? You know what I mean? I feel the issue of digital pricing will have to be addressed because as of now it offers no incentive whatsoever over a retail purchase.

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand but again, this is  a question that should be directed towards Konami

Sorry this didn't help.