metal gear solid collection

Konami announced a collection Containing MGS,3, and Peace Walker would be coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 this holiday season... this is a shorter time before MGS:R releases, and will be there to help[ explain the back story of MGS:R to new people, as MGS:R fills the story gap between Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4 as an interquel. 3 was the prequel to the entire series.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I LOVE MGS!  I bought mgs2 substance for xbox but it didn't work.  but now I will be able to play soon since it is coming to xbox!! But I was just wondering if they were just the original versions like mgs2 son of liberty, or the bonus edition mgs2 substance?  If you know please tell me, I am anxious to find out.  I really miss the VR missions in mgs2!

2 isn't here. but the subsistance versions of 3 includes MG1&2

November isn’t that far away…

You probably can't tell by my GT, but I'm a MASSIVE fan of the MG series.

I will definitely be picking up the MGS HD collection this November.

does anyone know if there going to include the online portion that was on mgs 3 snake eater i used to love that game way better than MGO.

MGS3 online will NOT be included.

I have heard that we'll get the full version of MGS3: Subsistence, minus MGS Online.

Here's hoping we get to play the original MG for the MSX on our XB360.

I'm looking for Metal Gear fans for a lot of Peace Walker's online sections. I would prefer some experience in PW, but experience in the MGS universe is enough. I pumped a cool 200 hours into PW on the PSP and I'm more than willing to do it again. Hit me up. Thanks.

Aww, the UK release date isn't until next year :(  ah well! I recently completed the MGS 1 (again) on the Gamecube. Totally takes me back to playing it in the PS1 days. Can't wait!

Freakin LOVE the Metal Gear Series .. I Swear if the original Metal Gear Solid comes with The MGS3 Subsistence  like it orginally did ..Im gonna go BONKERS .. straight up  JOYGASM ..  Can't wait   : )