Metal Gear Solid 5 - Frame Rate dropout/audio issues

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve some issues I'm having with MGSV.  The audio will stutter, I'll be stuck for 5-10 seconds with the console performing the last direction/button pushed for me.  The AI characters still move correctly.  Happens a lot.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Same here. I cannot find a fix anywhere. I've reinstalled, reboted, re-everything. Nothing helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same issues. At first I would lose controller input for 2-3 seconds and the game would stutter briefly. But after a few hours of playing the game it has escalated. Now it happens frequently, every 20 minutes or so, and it lasts longer and longer each time. The same things each time; loss of controller input while the character keeps following the random last input received before the glitch, severe drop in framerate with accompanying audio stutter, with occasional freezing up when the framerate gets too low.

I originally installed the game on my USB hard drive as I do all my games. After the severe performance issues I tried moving the game to the internal hard drive. That did absolutely nothing to remedy the issue, so just to be safe I deleted the entire game and reinstalled it on the internal hard drive. That did not help either. The problems persist exactly the same way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.