Metal Gear Rising- Why my code no work???

I got Rising yesterday and it's mind blowingly amazing but i tried to redeem my DLC code that i got for pre-ordering it on xbox.com and it said something about the offer on this item cannot be processed. And i heard that there were some problems with the DLC maybe not being available yet? Anybody know? Or maybe i'm just dumb and i have to put it in on my xbox. i don't have internet where i'm staying so this was my other option.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My code is not working for me either.  I called gamestop and they told me that there was a glitch or something and told me to try the code again later.

Better hope they work before the employees snatch Em up for friends or something. I had this issue with Gamestop exclusive BO2 content. I didn't put my codes in right away and when I went to a couple weeks later, the message said they had already been redeemed.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

Better hope they work before the employees snatch Em up for friends or something. I had this issue with Gamestop exclusive BO2 content. I didn't put my codes in right away and when I went to a couple weeks later, the message said they had already been redeemed.

[/quote]

The codes usually have an expiration date. Maybe you entered it too late?  If you wait until after the expiration date, it will say it has already been redeemed. I made that mistake on one of my games. I waited way too long and it was too late.

I hope it's good DLC. I hear the game is only 4-6 hours long.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote]Better hope they work before the employees snatch Em up for friends or something. I had this issue with Gamestop exclusive BO2 content. I didn't put my codes in right away and when I went to a couple weeks later, the message said they had already been redeemed.[/quote]

And this is why I always redeem the code(s) to my account asap because I want to use what I've paid for.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

[/quote]There's probably 4 to 6 hours in codec conversations alone. If not more. That's not including gameplay.

Even on the receipt there is a message saying there is a problem with the DLC, most likely on XBL because the PSN codes are fine.

Just try it once or twice a day until it works.

My message says there is a problem with the content, not that the code is invalid or used.

You don't have to worry about it being used by an employee or some nonsense like that because it doesn't work that way.

A friend played for 12 hours straight but the game says he only clocked 6 hours & he is at the boss.  So they don't clock the scenes and stuff.

[/quote]Platinum Games games always have really good replay value, this one is short because it has no filler, only action, according to IGN, and has good replay value...

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[/quote]There's probably 4 to 6 hours in codec conversations alone. If not more. That's not including gameplay.

[/quote]Thats good to know. I was really worried about that . 

[quote user="CollapseControl"]A friend played for 12 hours straight but the game says he only clocked 6 hours & he is at the boss.  So they don't clock the scenes and stuff.[/quote]Spoke to a friend earlier who's beat the game twice. Apparently the game only clocks your fastest clear time, not time played, continues etc.

[quote user="WILK0"]Platinum Games games always have really good replay value, this one is short because it has no filler, only action, according to IGN, and has good replay value...[/quote]To be fair most games of this type can be finished in a very short time, Bayonetta, DmC, NG2 etc can all be beat in under 3 hours. All of which have tons of replay value, I expect to be putting 100's of hours into it as I do with all hack n slash games.