Metal gear overpayment

Hi guys, this might seem a bit petty, but still angry nonetheless.

This is the chat i had with an advisor

Anything i can do?

: Good evening

Briana: It is a fantastic day here with Xbox Customer Support.We greatly appreciate your patience while waiting to speak with a representative. My name is Briana, and Ill be your live support agent throughout this chat session. How are you today?

: I'm good thanks

: you?

Sadly, I'm not happy with the sales that have been put uo

up

Briana: Great to hear you are doing well today.

Briana: Not too bad myself. Thanks for asking.

Briana: Oh no. What's wrong?

I recently paid full price for both metal gear solid hd games and peace walker in HD, took me days to download, then they are now showing up as £8.99 and £4.49?

I only downloaded them last week and it feels like a massive slap in the face

Briana: Ok  Help me understand. Is it that these downloads displayed as a different price?

: When i downloaded them last week, MEtal gear hd was £19.99 and is now £8.99

: Peace walker was £11.99 now £4.99

tSo i've spent all the money on them, for you guys to go and slash the prices of them

Feels like i've been robbed

Briana: Oh I see . Thank you for clarifying that for me. I hate to hear you feel as though you were not able to take advantage of discounted prices. I know the feeling of buying something only to see that it goes on sale a week or two later.

: It's not just that, i spend a hell of a lot of money on xbox live and the services, and this is how we are repaid?

: Who can i take it up with to possibly get a rebate onto my account?

Briana, the best thing you can do is submit feedback on your issue from Xbox.com

Briana: Are you there right now I can tell you where to submit the form

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Unfortunately this is how sales happen in 99% of locations so isn't limited to Xbox or Microsoft and it is rare to hear of anyone doing a sale offering a rebate on the difference in price.

Best thing to do is keep an eye on http://majornelson.com/ as he usually announces sales in advance so you can adjust your buying to get the best deals at the time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.