Messing with people

Does anybody out there ever say random stuff after you die because you know they can hear.  Here is some of the stuff me and my faceoff teamate say when we die:

"Get to the glitch spot"

"Are you out of the map yet"

"These guys are cheating"

"I reported them"

"Quickscoper" [when they aren't even sniping]

"Cheater!"

Random movie quotes are also good, or just singing!  I don't know, we have fun with it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, I'm in party chat 24/7.

For some reason IW has decided during 2v2 faceoff maps you should be in game chat........ I don't understand it but that's the way it is.  

I don't get it either. The only mode that should require you to be in game chat is SnD. I hope BO2 is like BO with their chat system.

No i'm quiet

the "death mic" thing is so stupid. why would i want to hear the reaction of the guy i just killed when i'm trying to hear my team communicating?

[quote user="JBrennon"]

For some reason IW has decided during 2v2 faceoff maps you should be in game chat........ I don't understand it but that's the way it is.  

[/quote]

You have to be in game chat for 2v2 and 3v3 so you can communicate! Not everyone goes in with a team, so it would a disadvantage if someone stayed in party chat instead of being in game chat with their teammate. That's the only reason I can see.

I usually don't even put my headset in unless im in a party chat with friends. Theres really no point of trying to communicate with 12 year olds who think its fun to scream profanities and older teenagers who think they are MLG and try to tell you what you should and should not be doing.

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

the "death mic" thing is so stupid. why would i want to hear the reaction of the guy i just killed when i'm trying to hear my team communicating?

[/quote]

You make a good point, however, the entertainment value of hearing cries for the whambulance can not be denied.

IW's best contribution to the CoD series with MW3 is the ability to hear the other team after killing them (yes, I'm pretty serious). It's great hearing rage in the middle of the game before the victim quits.

If I ever bothered to use the fake care package drop I would say "Oh no my care package!" right when i die.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

I usually don't even put my headset in unless im in a party chat with friends. Theres really no point of trying to communicate with 12 year olds who think its fun to scream profanities and older teenagers who think they are MLG and try to tell you what you should and should not be doing.

[/quote]

MW3 : MLG :: Ice : Fire

I may sputter out a death noise or go blargh just for the heck of it. I try not to whine though, I can tolerate getting pwned, but sometimes I may start complaining during the killcam and I really don't like that happening.