messing with my psyche

ign and gamespot wernt joking when they said this game gets in your head.  Every night since I got this game I been having dreams about it.  Plus I have an overall  heighten sense of awareness for in coming danger.  I'm I the only one?  Ah **** you darks souls for being such a good game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I agree, I be thinking about this game a lot. Even while at work, I be thinking of ways to do something better, and when I come home, I'd try it out.

This is the first game I've played that has me thinking about it while not playing since Bioshock.  I think Dark Souls is my favorite game on the 360 so far.

Any one else find them selves leave and read runes in real life.  "Bar around the corner has cheaper drinks", "Boss ahead, use back door", "Beware Dorito Tacos'.

I can relate to all you guys, this is the first game in a long time that has going to these forums, researchign the game, and thinking about it while at work. The last game that did this to me was probably demon's souls.

[quote user="Shredder 32"]

Any one else find them selves leave and read runes in real life.  "Bar around the corner has cheaper drinks", "Boss ahead, use back door", "Beware Dorito Tacos'.

[/quote]

Lol! I have done the boss one , but mine was "be weary of fatty"

ha, i thought someone wrote that about me

Eh only thing that I keep thinking about is my sword that I love so much, nothing else really, the sword keeps making want to play the game so I can kill things with it