Message to the DRIFTERS

I was a major drift fan on forza 2 way back when. I wanted to buy forza three but i am not sure how many drifters are left online at this point, or if i should just wait until forza 4 comes out this fall.. If there are any drifters left reply or give me your personal oppinions  of the activity online what i should do or if you ever want to slide around etc later THANX

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Honestly, Forza 4 is coming so soon that the only reason to get 3 is to practice up. I love drifting on the games tho. I actually used to drift with a friend for 50 laps on different tracks to see who could get the best lap.

yeah i was thinking that too not to mention maybe joining or setting up a team.... if that still happens online, i knew on forza 2 there were comps just about every other weekend

The drifting crowd never dies down in forza. Check out this forum that is where most of them are.

Regardless of your style preference, it is it is to your advantage to keep playing Forza 3 and buy as many cars as you can so that you can transfer your profile into Forza 4.  

Did I miss something? You can transfer your cars from 3 to 4?

Kinda pointless to drift when there's not one event for it. I love drifting. Any word if there will be a drifting event in FM4 career?

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Kinda pointless to drift when there's not one event for it. I love drifting. Any word if there will be a drifting event in FM4 career?

[/quote]

God I hope not.  Drifting is what kept me away from GRiD.  Liked the other aspects, but couldn't stand the drifting.  If I buy a racing game, I want to race.  Say what you like, but drifting is not racing.  Keep it similar to how it was in FM3...drifting is there if you want to do it, but don't force me to do it to progress in my career.

@ Trippul G: I understand your feelings. Not having drifting in my career makes drifting feel useless in the game so I don't do it at all. There has to be some kind of medium, less take it out altogether.

forza motorsport drifters will never disapear

keep on drifter

The drifting community on Forza 3 is complete and utter garbage.  It is mostly idiots in AWD cars because they don't know anything about throttle control, angle, or entry speeds.  If you drift RWD and aren't in it for the stupid points hit me up for some fun cruising around the tracks in some tuned cars.