merchant in depths

Where does he go? He isn't there anymore and I wanted to buy some stuff. Where is the fog ring?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've read and seen people say that he goes back to firelink shrine, but easy to miss. He's sitting by the place where yoou find a ring of sacrifice. Under the stairs that lead to the undead burg that you need to make a jump for, and past the pillars to the corpse I think.

Also for the fog ring, I just looked it up and it's a reward from the forest hunter covenant and you need three kills to get it. You can also trade the sunlight maggot if you have it (dropped from Knight Solaire) to Snuggly in the crows nest in the undead Assylum for the ring.

This old boy?

It's actually the Skull Lantern you trade to Snuggly for the Fog Ring, not the Sunlight Maggot.  I wouldn't part with the Maggot for any ring...it's so handy in the ToG....

You can also use the cast light spell if you have enough intelligence.

[quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

It's actually the Skull Lantern you trade to Snuggly for the Fog Ring, not the Sunlight Maggot.  I wouldn't part with the Maggot for any ring...it's so handy in the ToG....

[/quote]

That's good to know. I have 2 lanterns so I'll trade away. Thanks for link.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

But now that players can lock on to you, that fog ring is kind of useless.

Ring should have never been in the game. It could work if there was a PC version of the game where you can actually pinpoint where you want to hit, not just spin to the right direction and swing.

I wouldn't use it, but I just wanted it. I haven't invaded anyone yet.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I have only invaded via the Blade of the Darkmoon convenant for a while.. only because you invade people who have invaded people and been put into the book of sins... thus making them pay for their invading.. by invading..